Monster Masters Launches With Post-Apocalyptic Classic SMOKE 'EM IF YOU GOT 'EM
Australian distributor Monster Pictures has announced the launch of its new label Monster Masters with the unveiling of their first title - Ray Boseley's 1988 masterpiece Smoke 'Em If You Got 'Em on 18 May - a film that should delight and enthral fans of Mad Max and Turbo Kid and everything in between.
- Feature-length Audio Commentary by Ray Boseley & Clayton Jacobson
- Introduction By Writer / Director Ray Boseley
- Still Smokin’: Ray Boseley on Smoke ‘Em If You Got ‘Em - An extensive retrospective interview featurette with Writer/Director Ray Boseley.
- Soundtrack To The End Of World: Scoring Smoke ‘Em If You Got ‘Em - Musicians Quincy McLean & Mulaim Vela discuss their careers within the music industry as Blue Ruin, Scrap Museum and scoring Smoke ‘Em If You Got ‘Em.
- Smoke ‘Em If You Got ‘Em: Cast & Crew Reunion Q&A - Recorded at Monsterfest 2015, the cast & crew reunite to reminisce on the film and field questions from the audience.
- Ray’s Swinburne Adventure: The Lost Film - Filmmaker Ray Boseley talks about his Swinburne graduate project, Tarzan’s South Yarra Adventure.
- Post-Apocaly-Picks: Ray’s Top 5 - Filmmaker Ray Boseley discusses his Top 5 Post-Apocalyptic films.
- Ray Boseley & Clayton Jacobson’s Swinburne School of Film and Television Audition Short
- Prickly Heat - Ray Boseley’s section of anthology film ‘Five Easy Pizzas’
- DVD-Rom Content: Download the script
- Image Galleries
- Blue Ruin music video for ‘Bad Gin’ directed by Ray Boseley
- 32-Page Booklet - Featuring new writing on the film by Ozploitation expert and filmmaker Mark Hartley, an introduction by Trasharama festival director Dick Dale, detailed cast and crew info & much more
Australian readers take note:
To celebrate the release, Monster Pictures is teaming up with the Fitzroy Film Fair in Melbourne and hosting a Nuke & Puke launch on April 9th at the LuWow (62-70 Johnson St, Fitzroy) in Melbourne (complete with 16mm screening, Cast and Crew Q&A hosted by Fangoria writer Michael Helms, and rare Scrap Museum / Blue Ruin performance. Punters will also be able to buy a copy of the DVD a month before it’s official JB HiFi exclusive release, which you can pre-order using the link below.