Feratum 2014 Reveals Its First Details
by Eric Ortiz Garcia
From October 2 to 5, the Mexican town of Tlalpujahua will be hosting again the Feratum Film Festival. During a press conference in Mexico City, the festival’s organizers revealed the first details for the 2014 edition:
- The theme will be “dolls and toys.”
- The Bilbao Fantasy Film Festival (FANT Bilbao) will be guest of Feratum.
- An exhibition of fantasy cinema from China and Hong Kong is confirmed; the films are yet to be announced.
- Gary Pullin, who was one of the festival’s guests in 2013, is the artist of the official poster, displayed in the gallery above.
- Feratum calls for entries in the following categories: International (shorts and features, fiction or documentary), National (Mexican short fictions), Script (for a fictional short film), and National Short Film through the social network VINE (make a 6 second short with your cellphone).
For more information, visit Feratum’s website.